Real Estate Auction
327 Keystone Ave, Emmaus, PA 18049
Live On-Site 10AM Saturday, August 26, 2023
1611-SF brick Cape Cod home located on fabulous corner lot with garage.
Open House Preview: 10AM-12PM Sat, Aug 19th & 4PM -6PM Wed, Aug 23rd.
First floor offers a spacious living room, dining room, eat-in kitchen, plus a bedroom and a full bathroom. You’re going to love the patio off the kitchen for morning coffee or evening tea.
The second level has two good size bedrooms and a full bath.
There is a full basement with laundry area, a 1/2 bath, and a garage.
The property is located on a fabulous corner lot with a great view.
The home is in the process of being cleaned out, more photos coming August 10th.
Additional details: Emmaus Borough, built 1949, central a/c, hardwood floors, taxes $6,571.24, lot is 88’ x 150’.
Never been to an AUCTION, A few things to know:
- All property is sold in as-is condition. You are agreeing to accept the home in the condition it is in at the time of purchase, no improvements or repairs will be made by the seller.
- A 10% deposit by personal check is due immediately after the auction and the balance is due in 45 days.
- Properties are sold with no contingencies.
- While cash is king, buyers may obtain a loan/mortgage, however the sale is not contingent on buyer obtaining financing.
- Be sure to attend the the open house preview and receive a copy of the complete terms or contact us to receive a copy via email.
- Buyer is Guaranteed a good clean title at settlement.
A copy of the complete terms are available at the open house or contact us to receive a copy via email.
No matter your background or experience with auctions, we guarantee a friendly and approachable atmosphere.
The property is being sold to settle an estate, the Trustees chose auction as fast and effective marketing solution.
LEGAL NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: The information used for advertising may not be accurate. Measurements, figures and drawings are approximate. You should independently verify the information regarding the real estate that interests you. Neither the Seller nor Tom Hall Auctions, Inc. shall be responsible for any errors, misinformation, misprints or other mistakes. This information is subject to change without notice.
The parcel map is for reference purposes only. Parcel lines are NOT meant to be used for engineering or line dispute purposes.
Tom Hall Auctions, Inc. (AU-1734) 610-799-0808
Do you have Something to Sell? We Can Help.
Real Estate * Downsizing * Estates * Business Liquidations
Estate Appraisals * Jewelry & Couture
Motorcycle & Car Collections