Real Estate Auction
11AM Saturday, September 30, 2023
64 Autumn Lane, Jim Thorpe, PA 18229
Penn Forest Streams, Carbon County
1425-SF Home * 1+ Acre * 3 Car Garage
Directions: PA Turnpike north, exit Rte 903 – Jim Thorpe, turn left, left on Yellow Run Rd, then left on Autumn, follow to house.
This 1.5-story home is situated on a large flat just 1+ acre lot surrounded by nature! Home has vaulted ceilings – a stone fireplace, open concept floor plan with breakfast bar, dining area, laundry area, AND a 1st-floor bedroom with powder room inside.
There are also 2 good size bedrooms on the 2nd floor with plenty of closets.
The garage is 24′ x 36′ and has lots of space for your cars and mountain toys.
A convenient circular driveway and an extra large deck for entertaining.
There is some cosmetic updating needed but it does not detract from the value of this great home!
Located in Penn Forest Streams that features a clubhouse – 2 swimming pools -Tennis Courts- Basketball Courts and a Pavillion This development is just off the PA Turnpike – easy commute to Lehigh Valley Area, and close to all the Poconos has to offer.
Open house: 10-12 Saturday September 23rd, 2023 and 45 minutes prior to auction.
Built 1988, electric heat, taxes $2,848.07, HOA $33 monthly HOA fee, 1.15 acres.
Never been to an AUCTION, A few things to know:
- All property is sold in as-is condition. You are agreeing to accept the home in the condition it is in at the time of purchase, no improvements or repairs will be made by the seller.
- A 10% deposit by personal check is due immediately after the auction and the balance is due in 40 days.
- Properties are sold with no contingencies.
- While cash is king, buyers may obtain a loan/mortgage, however the sale is not contingent on buyer obtaining financing.
- Be sure to attend the the open house preview and receive a copy of the complete terms or contact us to receive a copy via email.
- Buyer is Guaranteed a good clean title at settlement.
A copy of the complete terms are available at the open house or contact us to receive a copy via email.
No matter your background or experience with auctions, we offer a friendly and approachable atmosphere.
The property is being sold to settle an estate, the Trustees chose auction as fast and effective marketing solution.
LEGAL NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: The information used for advertising may not be accurate. Measurements, figures and drawings are approximate. You should independently verify the information regarding the real estate that interests you. Neither the Seller nor Tom Hall Auctions, Inc. shall be responsible for any errors, misinformation, misprints or other mistakes. This information is subject to change without notice.
The parcel map is for reference purposes only. Parcel lines are NOT meant to be used for engineering or line dispute purposes.
Tom Hall Auctions, Inc. (AU-1734) 610-799-0808
Do you have Something to Sell? We Can Help.
Real Estate * Downsizing * Estates * Business Liquidations
Estate Appraisals * Jewelry & Couture
Motorcycle & Car Collections